3.0

This company is a cheat the same person always wins the contest sound like an inside job I do.They do not care if you purchase Facebook votes even though I suspect that some of the people are cheating.

This is not fair why should the same person win from month to month without people know they are cheating.

What I suspect what this company is doing is money lauding so they can have a clean stash and give it bands they like.I have never come close to being on the top 50 artist the same artist wins all the time it getting annoying.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. wackywill2 is quite happy with music and stated that there is a room for improvement of scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of music. Artistsignal needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned music in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Artistsignal.

Had an Experience with Artistsignal?

Comments

800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more